Are you a manufacturer of IoT devices?
Would you like to offer Orion-enabled devices?
Join forces with Orion, the leading IoT partner network for any hardware. Now used in 37 countries, Orion is the fastest-growing unified IoT network in the world. Tell customers you offer Orion-connected devices and be listed on the Orion network-approved manufacturers list.
The benefits of embedding Orion.
Long battery life
Global unified network
Plug and play
Orion is a solution in a box, covering all requirements end-to-end.
Government bodies and large corporations use it because they know that an Orion deployment will be successful.
Orion out-performs other network solutions.
How does Orion compare to LoRaWAN?
- Open protocol that uses an unlicensed spectrum: almost anyone can set up their own networks at a low cost
- Subject to interference from other LPWAN network operators
- Restricted bandwidth in Europe
- Short messages by default
- Spreading factor varies battery life
- Multitude of providers forming part of the data chain
- Unified: 1 system operator with a single data collection point, responsible for all hardware, software, and API connectivity
- Guaranteed coverage on demand
- Larger data packets by default
- Consistent battery life
- Easy and cost-effective deployment